Below we have gathered materials for the media interested in the subject of new and shared mobility. Here you will find a brief profile description of ours, a media contact, our logo pack, set of our key publications, as well as our partner organisations. We are an expert and opinion-forming voice for market regulators, media and investors.
The Mobile City Association (pol. Mobilne Miasto) was established in 2017 and is a think-tank and an industry organization developing new and shared mobility services in Poland. Our supporting members provide in Polish cities over 200 thousand shared vehicles (incl. city bikes, electric kick scooters, car sharing and ride-hailing), as well as offer other mobility services or other solutions for the industry. Our mission is to provide city inhabitants with seamless, highly effective and eco-friendly mobility without the necessity of owning a car.
Our key publications (PL/EN):
- 09/2023, PL – “Mobile City Title 2022” – the first in Poland ranking of cities friendly to shared mobility, in which we assessed over 200 towns.
- 09/2023, PL – “New Mobility Development Strategy” – the first document in Poland that comprehensively describes new mobility and outlines the path of its development.
- 09/2023, PL – “A record supply of vehicles. Micromobility in Poland in 2022” – a report on micromobility in Poland in 2022 with the historically highest volumes of shared two-wheelers.
- 12/2022, PL – “6 years of car sharing in Poland” – the first in Poland report on the domestic car sharing market: the future of car transport in urban areas.
- 12/2022, PL – “Mobility hubs: an infrastructural innovation” – a report on mobility hubs as a catalyst for new urban mobility, conducted within the SmartHubs project.
- 03/2022, PL – “On new rights. Micromobility in Poland in 2021” – a report on micromobility in Poland in 2021: how did shared scooters welcome new regulations and how did shared micromobility survive the 2nd year of the pandemic?
- 12/2021, EN – “Feasibility study on mobility hubs in Warsaw” – a feasibility study on the implementation of the concept of multimodal mobility hubs in Warsaw, conducted as a result of the SmartHubs project.
- 01/2021, PL – “Stress test passed. Micromobility in Poland in 2020″ – a report on micromobility in Poland in 2020: how did shared bikes, scooters and mopeds survive the first year of the pandemic?
- 06/2020, PL – “PLEV-enthusiasts. Personal light electric vehicles and their future in the opinion of Poles” – the results of the first survey in Poland that shows the real attitude of Poles to personal light electric vehicles (PLEV), incl. electric kick scooters.
- 03/2020, PL – “Bike sharing in Poland. City bikes brake sharply” – analysis and comparison of the 15 largest bike sharing systems in Poland in seasons 2018 and 2019.
- 12/2019, PL – “Shared mobility industry proposals” – a package for cities: 10 proposals to the municipalities, the government and the policy makers that will change cities for the better with shared mobility.
- 07/2019, PL – “Close to a breakthrough. Shared mobility in Poland” – the first comprehensive report on the Polish shared mobility market: bike sharing, shared e-micromobility, car sharing and MaaS (Mobility-as-a-Service).
Our partner organisations: