1. The operator of the mobilne-miasto.org Website and the Data Administrator is the Mobile City Association with its seat in Warsaw (Poland) at 18 Twarda street (postal code 00-105) and the National Court Register KRS number 0000705681 (hereinafter referred to as the “Association”);
2. The Data Administrator presents below an information clause describing the specific purposes of data processing in the event of using the Association’s contact details provided on its Website:
2.1. The Data Administrator is the Mobile City Association with its seat in Warsaw (Poland) at 18 Twarda street (postal code 00-105), email: email@example.com.
2.2. In order to answer the message sent to us by the use of the Website’s contact details, your personal data will be processed pursuant to art. 6 par. 1f of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (legitimate interest – replying to a message).
2.3. Personal data is stored for the period necessary to reply to the message sent, and after this time for the period of limitation of eventual claims.
2.4. Providing data is voluntary, however, necessary in order to reply to the message sent using the Website’s contact details.
2.5. Recipients of the indicated data may be authorized state authorities / public administration, if and to the extent that such an obligation results from generally applicable law, or entities providing the Association with accounting, HR or legal services, if and to the extent that is necessary for them to provide the services in question. These data are not transferred to a third country.
2.6. With regards to processing of personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access the data, the right to correct the data, the right to delete the data, the right to limit data processing, the right to object, the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body.
2. The Website does not automatically collect any information about the Users, except for the information contained in Cookies.
3. Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for the proper use of the Website and better adaptation of the Website to the User’s preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
4. The entity placing and accessing Cookies on the end device of the Website’s User is the Website’s Administrator – the Mobile City Association with its seat in Warsaw (Poland) at 18 Twarda street (postal code 00-105).
5. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5.1. adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website; in particular, Cookies allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the Website, according to individual requirements;
5.2. creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
5.3. session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device for the duration of the Website visit, until the Website is left or the software (web browser) is turned off;
5.4. persistent Cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until they are deleted by the User;
5.5. essential Cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication Cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
5.6. Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
5.7. performance Cookies, enabling collection of information on how the Website is used;
5.8. functional Cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, Website appearance, etc.
6. The Website uses, as a rule, two basic types of Cookies: session Cookies and persistent Cookies.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows Cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change their Cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every placing on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling Cookies is available in the web browser settings. More information on how to deactivate Cookies can be found on the help pages of particular web browsers.
11. More information on Cookies is available on the help pages of particular web browsers.